Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shareholder mail


One week ago I sent out a shareholder mail informing all of you that I would be staging a comeback. In that time my share price has cleared the 50 eave milestone and I reached the 1 million eave wealth mark! This is great news for those of you who have been long term investors as it shows a more than 7 point growth in my share price just over the past week. Prior to this week my avg. divs. had been hovering around .20 eaves/share, in the past week this has more than doubled to .45 eaves/ share on average with my last payout being .49 eaves/share. All of that being said I do not plan to slow down any time soon! I attribute this growth to the implementation of 2 new strategic approaches. As some of you will have noticed I have began expanding my connected on EAv to other networks such as twitter and foursquare. Also, I have began making my purchases in 5 share blocks in a way that I believe is mutually beneficial for for both parties. I would like to thank everyone who supported this comeback, both in the form of good faith investments as well as by sharing encouragement through my last shareholder mail. Thank you all so much and keep doing what your doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment